D.R. Horton has officially opened two new communities for sale in Naples Florida.
Located west of Livingston Road, north of Immokalee Road on Turnbury Way, this new Naples community with only 10 lots available features two floor plans both of which come with three-car garages.
- Priced from the low-$400,000s, the Hibiscus includes four bedrooms plus a den and three full baths within 2,663 square feet of living space.
- Priced from the mid-$400,000s, the Ellington is a two-story home whose 3,103 square feet of living includes four bedrooms plus a bonus room and three full baths.
The architectural design of each home is Mediterranean inspired with tile roofs, brick paver driveways and wood-grained fascia. Eight-foot-tall, glass panel front entry doors open to the interiors where you’ll find luxurious finishes, top-of-the-line appliances, walk-in closets, and crown molding in living areas and master suite.
Located off Collier Boulevard (aka 951) and Immokalee Road, this new, gated, single-family home community in Naples, is an anomaly with its estate-sized homesites. With developers trying to squeeze as many homes onto a site as possible, placing neighbors about an arm’s length apart, Mockingbird Crossing actually gives you space! Priced from the high-$400,000s, eight floor plans are available ranging from 2,583 to 5,350 square feet of living space.
- Hawthorne offers three bedrooms, three baths in 2,583 square feet and a three-car garage
- Hibiscus offers four bedrooms and three baths in 2,663 square feet and a three-car garage
- Langford offers three bedrooms and three baths in 3,121 square feet and a two-car garage
- Kingston offers three bedrooms and three baths in 3,402 square feet and a two-car garage
- Winchester offers three bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths in 3,374 square feet and a three-car garage
- Danbury offers four bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths in 3,943 square feet and a three-car garage
- Torino offer five bedrooms and four-and-a-half baths in 4,377 square feet and a three-car garage
- Seabrooke offers five bedrooms and six-and-a-half baths in 5,350 square feet and a four-car garage
Options such as first-floor master suites, extended lanais and outdoor living spaces, grand rooms, bonus rooms, balconies, dining rooms, dens and lofts, are available depending on the plan.
Before you visit a new home community, please read this: Guiding you through new construction
Considering a move to Naples? I’d be happy to help. Call, email or text me to get your search started.
Alysia Shivers | Naples Florida Real Estate | 239.877.9732
http://aroundtownwithalysia.com | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Pinterest