What is the future of Naples? What residential developments are planned for the land is still available to build on?
- 32 residential developments were approved in 2016 producing 4,182 lots.
- Phase One of Rural Lands West, formerly known as Town of Big Cypress, will include 10,000 units on 4,034 acres and include over 2 million square feet of non-residential.
- Phase One of Ave Maria will include 11,000 units on 5,027 acres and over 2 million square feet of non-residential.
- There are substantial residential projects underway with remaining un-built units, including:
- Hacienda Lakes – 2,262 acres, 1,679 units
- Isles of Collier Preserve – 2,416 acres, 1,610 units
- Winding Cypress – 1,928 acres, 845 units
- Treviso Bay – 1,564 acres, 431 units
- Naples Reserve – 688 acres, 1,140 units
- Artesia – 263 acres, 76 units
- Fiddler’s Creek – 4,000+ acres, 3,829 units
- More senior living facilities, which have also been popping up around the County, are also planned, one along Golden Gate Parkway, west of Livingston Road, and another along Radio Road, in front of Sapphire Lakes.
- More residential units are planned along Tamiami Trail East by Manatee Middle School, along County Barn Road by Seagate School, and along Davis Boulevard east of Santa Barbara Boulevard.
For more on commercial development, click here to read this post.
If you are considering moving to Naples or selling your Southwest Florida home, I’d love to chat with you.